Central City and Center Point pharmacies will be providing Covid-19 vaccinations! To get an appointment, please fill out the "Contact Us" form on this site or call the pharmacy directly.
1. What phase of vaccinations are we in?
Everyone ages 12 and up can get a vaccinated!
- We have the Moderna vaccine at both Central City and Center Point, which is a two shot vaccine, with a 28 day period between the two shots.
- We have the Pfizer vaccine available at Central City ONLY, and that is approved for use for those aged 12 and up. It is also a two shot vaccine, with a 21 day period between the two shots.
2. What if I can't make my second appointment?
That's ok! Just tell us, and we can make arrangements to get you the second shot whenever you can do it.
3. What if I'm scared of needles?
Nobody loves to get poked! But our licensed pharmacists have been doing this for a long time, and we have completed over 1500 shots for the community just this year. We have experience, and we will make it as painless as possible!
Initial Consent Form
Please click the button below to download the consent form for the 1st round of the Moderna vaccine
At Home Test Kits
We have at home test kits available in each pharmacy! Just stop in or give us a call to get one. They are completely free to you. You take a swab, and then send that swab into the state for your results. It's not a rapid test with results at home.